On Monday, my friend Eugenia and I went to Seasons 52 at Westshore Plaza for an early preview of the winter menu that is now available to all guests. With new robust flavors paired with its known-for fresh and seasonal ingredients, the Seasons 52 Winter Menu features savory dishes like Black & White Lobster Ravioli, Asian-Glazed Chilean Sea Bass, Southern Style Shrimp and Grits, and more. We ran into my good foodie friend, Carlos, from Carlos Eats, and were all given the opportunity to experience these new menu items for ourselves - I'll stop talking now and get straight to the food photos:
Our dessert spread was quite extensive, but delicious:
- Lemon with fresh blueberries & whipped cream
- Inside-out raspberry & mini chocolate chip cannoli
- Pumpkin pie mousse, double-layered with a housemade gingersnap crust
- Key Lime pie topped with toasted meringue
- Chocolate ganache with chunks of Ghiradelli chocolate brownie, raspberry compote & whipped cream
- Caramel mocha macchiato with caramel sauce, vanilla & mocha mousse, chocolate cake, whipped cream & candy sprinkles
- Chocolate & peanut butter torte
- Carrot cake with cream cheese icing, cinnamon-infused honey, topped with a candied carrot sliver
- Chocolate s'mores: Three layers of chocolate with toasted marshmallow and graham cracker
The entire dinner was absolutely delicious - there wasn't one plate that I didn't enjoy. My favorite item on the Winter Menu is the Asian-Glazed Chilean Sea Bass, easily one of the top Chilean Sea Bass dishes I've ever had. The snap peas and shiitake mushrooms added the perfect amount of flavor to the savory sea bass and rice
You're halfway through the week and you deserve a delicious meal to help you wind down from a productive work day! Why not stop by Seasons 52 to indulge in the new Winter Menu yourself?
*Disclosure: The meal featured in this post was provided by Seasons 52 for feature. Opinions expressed here are my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Seasons 52 or Darden Restaurants.