Valentine's Day 2015 Gift Guide - For Her & Him
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and it's never too soon to prepare. Whether you are happily married, have a significant other, are trying to woo your latest crush, or are preparing for a "Galentine's" night out, I've got some fun ideas for you!
- Show your crush you've got a sweet spot for her, by gifting her with Dosha Pops in Wishful Pinking. These gourmet lollipops with a hint of pink rose petal tea flavor are the perfect healthy indulgence for a sweet tooth. // $15 for half a dozen pops.
- Pass on the typical box of chocolates and instead, treat her to these yummy gummies from Goody Good Stuff. Made with natural fruit flavors and vegetarian-friendly, Goody Good Stuff comes in eight different varieties. // Available in-store at The Fresh Market and online at amazon.com.
- Does your leading lady love the beach? Give her the memories of where sand meets surf with the Inlet Cuff from Dune Jewelry. Select her favorite beach, and Dune Jewelry will set the round bezels with its sand. Order by Jan. 26 for guaranteed Valentine's Day delivery. // $48 in silver or gold.
- Place your favorite photo of the two of you in the Michael Bracelet from With You Lockets. Whether she's at work or out with the girls, she'll always be reminded of your love for her with this classic trinket. // $299 in silver.
- Love is timeless; so gift her with a timeless piece to keep her on track during busy work days. The Catlin Pavé Silver-Tone Watch from Michael Kors is elegant, yet work-casual, and a perfect reminder of just how eternal your love is. // $157.50 in silver.
- Who needs boys? Prepare for a "Galentine's" fondue party with Emmi Fondue, a delicious concoction of Swiss cheeses, spices and wine. Pair one of these flavorful recipes with a glass of merlot or sauvginon blanc. // Available in-stores at Publix, The Fresh Market & Whole Foods.
- Treat her (or yourself) to a day of relaxation, with Sundae Best Chocolate Softening Mask from FarmHouse Fresh. 98% natural and gluten-free, Sundae Best is the perfect skin revitalizer and wrinkle defender—and smells delicious, too! Use code: FREEDELIVERY for free delivery. // $20 for a 3.25 oz. glass jar.
- Show your crush you've got a sweet spot for him, by surprising him with Dosha Pops in Wishful Pinking. These gourmet lollipops with a hint of pink rose petal tea flavor are a cute, romantic gesture for your crush and his sweet tooth. // $15 for half a dozen pops.
- Is your man a bourbon connoisseur? Give him a bottle of Basil Hayden's or Booker's bourbon. At 80-proof and artfully-aged, Basil Hayden's offers a spicy trademark finish, and is perfect for on the rocks or in a handcrafted cocktail. // At 127-proof and aged between six to eight years, Booker's is bottled straight from the barrel, offering an intense flavor and a one-of-a-kind nose.
- Give your leading man the gift of memories at the beach, with Square Cufflinks from Dune Jewelry. Select his favorite beach, and Dune Jewelry will set the square bezels with its sand. Order by Jan. 26 for guaranteed Valentine's Day delivery. // $65 in silver.
- Send your guy to work in style, with this B-Flap Crossbody Bag from Diesel. // $87.50 in dark grey.
- Love is timeless; so gift him with a timeless piece to keep him on track during busy work days. The Hangar Leather-Strap Black Watch from Michael Kors leaves him with no excuse for being late for Friday-night dates. // $225 in black.
- You love him for the geek that he is, right? Treat him, by pre-ordering HALO 5: Guardians on Xbox One, and maybe purchase your own controller if you're not already joining forces with him. Long live Master Chief. // $59.99 on Amazon, Target, Best Buy & more.
- Forget the chocolates. Gift him this Chocolate Brown Belt from Mission Belt Co., instead. As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, Mission Belt Co. provides hole-less belts that adjust every 1/4", unlike traditional belts that only have holes every 1". Plus, $1 from every belt sold goes to help fight global hunger and poverty. // $34.95 in Chocolate Brown.