Spring into Summer
Here in Florida, the season that people up north call spring feels a whole lot like summer, with temperatures already in the high-80s! Spring into summer with this round up of trending beauty staples and fashion pieces fit for either weather:
- Rock more off-the-shoulder and strapless looks this season with strap-its, a stylish array of straps that attach to any strapless or convertible bra, turning bra straps into stylish accessories that complement any outfit. // $15-$20 for one pair.
- Ever Ivy is a premium women's fashion line that reflects sophisticated San Francisco style fused with the energy of metropolitan living. The Eden Top in Wisteria is a light and refreshing blouse, perfect for those sunny, slightly breezy days spent outside. // $175.
- Pursecase is probably my most favorite accessory to-date! Featured on ABC's Shark Tank and funded by Lori Greiner, Pursecase is a stylishly-designed smartphone clutch that keeps your phone and cash, ID & credit cards safe. // $15-$30 for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy devices. Use code BUNNYHOP for 20% off this spring!
- This Electric Blue Crocodile/Slate Gray Python crossbody from Mapa Collective pairs beautifully with any spring/summer outfit, especially during a hot night out. // $850 for the Croc Top Crossbody.
- Tired of the predictable, expensive subscription boxes? PINCHme takes out the boring and puts back in the surprising, ranging from beauty, household to lifestyle products. The best part? It's free! Just sign up and complete surveys to give PINCHme a little more insight into the products you use; you'll receive a box of samples to enjoy and review! // Free subscription.
- The Margarita from Magdalena Klashnja is a gorgeous four-toned color block heel. With bright shades paired with neutral tones, the Margarita is a perfect complement to any outfit. // Available at the Dressing Room NYC.
- Who says there isn't such thing as a spring beanie? This satin-lined cap (SLAP) from Grace Eleyae is perfect for the cooler temperatures of spring. For those living in dry conditions, SLAPs retain the moisture in your hair that it needs for healthy maintenance. And for the rest of us living in more humid conditions, SLAPs help protect the hair from unnecessary frizz. // $29.95 in a variety of colors.