Valentine's Day 2016 Gift Guide for Her
Guys and gals, I've got your back. You've got three weeks to prep for Valentine's Day, and whether it's big or small, I've got a few items of inspiration to play a role in helping you put together a great Valentine's Day for your leading lady.
- Bittersweet Bracelet by Maria Shireen is the most functional piece of jewelry I've come across. If your lady is anything like me, she's constantly wearing hair ties on her wrist, leaving indentations on her arm. Bittersweet Bracelet is a chic cuff that doubles as a hair tie holder, making it easy to look stylish while eliminating the pressure against your skin from hair ties.
- For the power woman in your life - let her look and feel her best in lingerie, without sacrificing the comfort. City Chic specializes in beautiful, curvy fashions for sizes 14+ and is a brand loved by the likes of Rebel Wilson, Gabourey Sidibe and Mary Lambert. For the petite lady, Naja offers meticulously crafted pieces made from luxury, eco-friendly fabrics. And a percentage of each purchase from Naja goes toward supporting the education and employment single mothers through the Golondrinas Foundation.
- Treat your woman to a curated collection of wines from small-batch wineries in the country. Winestyr offers bottles starting at $11 and monthly subscriptions starting from $75. Give her the taste of wines made by real people, not the mass-produced ones on store shelves.
- For the lady who loves her skin, help her indulge with the help of all-natural skin care treatments from Shea Terra. These age-defying and therapeutic products not only heal the skin of common complications, but also provide a way for third world countries to escape poverty.
- Have a sweets-lover in your life, but not sure what she'll love? Sugarwish allows you to send a gift and let her pick out exactly what she wants, from sour to chocolatey. It's a unique gift idea that doesn't take away the thought in giving a gift when you're unsure.
- Cozy up to your cozy woman, while she's wearing a luxurious sleep set from Maison Du Soir. Each garment is crafted with softness of fabric and practicality in silhouette, allowing for a seamless transition from day to night.