Valentine's Day 2016 Gift Guide for Him
Two weeks left! We're heading into the final weeks before Valentine's Day, and I've got some ideas and inspiration for gifts for him that you can order just in time for the big day.
- For the bourbon aficionados, Four Roses Bourbon is a new find that I'm sure they'll love. The Small Batch Bourbon features hints of sweet oak and caramel blended with spicy and fruity notes. For the Basil Hayden's and Woodford Reserve fans who are looking to try something new - gift them this pleasantly smooth gem.
- What man wouldn't enjoy a flavorful, richly-marbled Delmonico? It's a gift that is also for you - Omaha Steaks offers two generous 16 oz. Private Reserve Delmonico Ribeyes for just $79.99. Treat your guy to a savory and juicy steak dinner - his palate will rejoice.
- For your bearded fella who loves a good beer - Go-Comb's Fine Tooth Stainless Steel Bottle Opener is a really neat all-in-one gadget that he may just squeal over. Great for short hair, beards and mustaches, Go-Comb will have him partying in style, with a line of people waiting for him to pop open their drinks.
- Just in time for Valentine's Day, Ubisoft is releasing Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack on Feb. 9. Let the geeky love of your life immerse his senses into the collapse of the Ming Dynasty in China, the tension between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company, and 1918 Russia. And if you don't know what any of this means, just trust me on this one.
- For your wine connoisseur, treat him to a curated collection of wines from small-batch wineries in the country through Winestyr. Offering bottles starting at $11 and subscriptions starting at $75, this is a great gift for the man looking to indulge his palate in wine made by real people and not mass-produced.
- I couldn't forget your Instagram boyfriend/husband - what would your visually-appealing Instagram grid be without him? XSories has a fantastic line of accessories to accompany any type of camera. My favorite is the X-Steady Stabilizer - it's compact and lightweight, and allows your guy to explore his videography side with fluid motion.