Mother's Day 2016 Gift Guide
There's just a little over two weeks until Mother's Day, and I've got just the inspiration to help you figure out the perfect gift(s) for the mother figure in your life.
- LOUISE & ELEANOR is a unique and chic handbag brand that is dedicated to positively impacting and empowering women worldwide. A percentage of each bag sold is donated to select women's non-profit organizations. // VENICE Clutch, $128
- Mixbook offers a simple way to to create customizable photo books just in time for Mother's Day. Mosaic is an app that allows you create a stunning photo book comprised of your mom's favorite memories from your phone, making it the perfect personal and thoughtful gift. Mosaics are printed within 48 hours and arrive in 4 days - easy peasy! // $30
- If your mother is an avid beach-goer, Dune Jewelry is the perfect Mother's Day gift for her! Dune Jewelry allows you to customize beautiful jewelry pieces with the sand from her favorite beach - there are over 2,000 beaches to choose from! // Beach Bangle - Anchor, $40
- Treat your stylish mom to some additions to her wardrobe - Metaphor at Sears has a chic collection of affordable, staple pieces perfect for the trendy mom, the working mom and the boho chic mom. // Microsuede Miniskirt, $14.99 // Sleeveless Trench Dress, $28.80
- With mom-life, anything can happen. But with TaZa's Unbreakable Wine Glasses, red wine disasters are a thing of the past. These shatterproof wine glasses look like glass, are party-friendly and travel-safe. // Set of 4, $22.95
- Zeel delivers top-quality massages to your home, in as little as an hour. What better way to thank Mom for all that she's done than by giving her the gift of rest and relaxation? // Starting at $99